New Consultant First Steps
WELCOME TO PAPARAZZI! NEW CONSULTANT FIRST STEPS: STEP 1
How to Start Your Paparazzi Business: New Consultant First Steps
Time needed: 1 hour
- Contact Your Sponsor
- Your sponsor is the Paparazzi consultant under whom you signed up when you enrolled. Hopefully, you already know this person and have been in touch with them before joining. If not, when you joined Paparazzi, you received an email with your sponsor's contact information. They are excited that you joined and are eager to hear from you! Your assignment is to contact them ASAP, via phone, email, or both!
- Design Your Business
- Your Paparazzi business is YOUR business. You're the boss! You get to decide how you want to run your business and how much you will work on it. To start, get out a piece of paper and write down these five defining aspects of your business:
- Business Name. What do you want to call your business? My business name is Sugar Bee Bling. Have fun and be creative! Don't get hung up finding the perfect name; you can always change it if you don't like it later. Write down your business name.
- Profit Goals. How much money do you want to make each month from your business? This is up to you! Do you want to make an extra $50 per month for a night out, $100 per month to cover piano lessons, $500 per month to cover a car payment, or create a full-time income? There is no wrong answer, and you can always change it later. For now, write down how much you want to make this month, next month, and the month after that.
- Time Goals. How much time do you want to spend each week on your business? One night a week? One hour per day? Which days will you work? The time you put into your business is up to you, so keep your schedule and your profit goals in mind. The higher your Profit Goals, the more time you'll need to spend. Write down which days you'll work your business and how many hours on those days.
- How do you want to sell? The first way to make money with Paparazzi is to sell the fantastic $5 accessories. Fortunately, there are many ways to sell. The most common sales channels are Facebook live parties, home parties, basket parties, online store, and events. Write down which sales channel will be your focus, and which other channels you may want to try as well.
- EXTRA CREDIT: Tell the World!
- You've just taken a big, exciting step, and it's time to tell the world! Post on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter...you get the idea! Tell them that you will have some amazing accessories to show them soon and that you're so excited!
Great job! You've completed the first of your Paparazzi New Consultant First Steps! Give yourself a big high five!